2012 Harley-Davidson® STREET GLIDE CVO - FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
STREET GLIDE CVO - FLHXSE3
The Harley Davidson "Hot-Rod Bagger". We have this gorgeous 2012 Harley Davidson CVO Street Glide here that is LOADED with options! As if the 110cu in motor it comes with isn't enough, this particular CVO is one of the only ones listed right now with the upgraded 117cu in Screamin Eagle kit! That takes this bike from 1803cc to 1917cc along with other motor upgrades! This bike has a long list of extras including upgraded LED headlights, upgraded throttle bodies, custom exhaust, crocodile seat, passenger and rider back rests, Harley Davidson paint protection, Talon kickstand and more! All maintenance has been done and this bike needs nothing! This is in great shape and is ready for a lot more miles ... plus its priced to move so come check it out today! Financing available O.A.C. Call with any questions! 763.315.0200 | www.osseopowersports.com
A low, lean and aggressive look, Screamin' Eagle® power and dynamic high-output audio make this the definitive hot-rod bagger.
- Exclusive CVO™ Enhancements: All the quality. All the legacy of the Harley-Davidson® name. Plus custom touches and performance that distinguish you from every other bike on the road. Sure there's a little vanity. Premium custom paint. Big, tricked-out wheels. The perfect storm of engineering and style you'll only find on a custom machine. And you'll spoil yourself with the accessories—from comfort to electronics to chrome. But the real signature of a Harley-Davidson® Custom Vehicle Operations™ motorcycle is the explosive power and sleek detailing of the huge Screamin' Eagle® engine. It's custom-built, not just for anyone, but for true connoisseurs of the road.
- Slammed & Streamlined Tank Console: The CVO Street Glide model tank console is slammed to sit low, with the fill cap and fuel gauge set flush to the tank to complement the overall streamlined design. But the feature that truly shines is the black console insert—complete with an LED back lit CVO™ logo—so there's no doubt that this bike rolls with unmistakable Custom Vehicle Operations™ style.
- Big Custom Wheels: The CVO Street Glide has the largest front wheel ever offered on a Harley-Davidson® Touring bike. The Agitator front wheel is a full, bold 19 inches (18 on the rear). But size isn't everything. You'll still get that custom Agitator style—wheels with a seven spoke design, mirror chrome finish and matching full-floating brake rotors with a polished chrome center hub.
- High-Impact Paint and Graphics: Individually crafted and hand finished, custom quality paint comes standard on all Harley-Davidson® Custom Vehicle Operations™ motorcycles. One-of-a-kind. Eye-catching. Jaw-dropping. And the CVO Street Glide's three exclusive, all-new for 2012 combos up the ante and stir envy even more, with their blazing Phantom Flame graphics.
- Custom Rear End: Every aspect of the rear of the CVO™ Street Glide® model is designed and combined to form a unique whole. The full-depth saddlebags offer hauling capacity with a dramatic styling angle. Right under the saddlebags are the dual exhaust 4-inch Touring mufflers, billet end caps with contrast chrome and black accents and gleaming chrome exhaust shields. And shining from the seamless design are the striking LED combination stop-turn-taillight assemblies, with wires tastefully concealed. It all comes together to give you an integrated custom look, with the storage and extra convenience you'd expect from a top-of-the-line Touring machine.
- Color-Matched Components: The whole point of customizing is to let your bike show your true colors. That's why we make every inch count, with components that are color-matched or chromed-out. For 2012, the rear fascia panel, fender strut covers, saddlebag latches and back license plate light cover all coordinate in pure custom colors. While the slider covers, tank medallions and fairing skirts gleam in chrome. The sleek look of the new diamond-cut, charcoal gauges and inserts is just the icing on the cake.
- Hand Finished Fuel Tank: Harley-Davidson® fuel tanks are finished by hand—that's what makes them stand out from the competition. Their seamless design and unmatched style are unique among all motorcycles on the road. The tanks are one of the first and last things people notice when they lay their eyes on a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle—so we make it worth their time. And a classically styled, bold six-gallon fuel tank doesn't just give you a bigger canvas for premium, custom paint; it holds six gallons of go so you can eat up a lot more road between pit stops.
- Screamin' Eagle® Twin Cam 110™ Engine Heritage: The knowledge of what makes an engine truly move a rider runs deep at The Motor Company, and it was put to good use when we created the Screamin' Eagle® Twin Cam 110™ engine. We sweated bullets perfecting every cubic inch, pushing design and technology forward. And we did it all without compromising one bit of Harley-Davidson's unique styling. Evolved, yet carrying on the legacy of the Flathead, Knucklehead, Panhead, Shovelhead, Evolution® and Twin Cam 88® engines that came before. The performance and durability are a direct result of the untold miles logged on the V-Twin since 1909, and the proud heritage that comes from a century's worth of commitment to life on two wheels.
- Pure Harley-Davidson Styling: Feast your eyes on the Twin Cam 110™ engine and there's no mistaking its roots. This is authentic Harley-Davidson® style through and through with an attention to detail you won't find from any other motorcycle company. Exclusive to the Custom Vehicle Operations™ line, the granite colored powertrain with chrome covers and 110 badges is unapologetically distinguished. It's a jewel machined out of metal. Pure. Dripping with power. From the classic edge of the cooling fins to the clean lines of cases and covers—the Twin Cam 110™ engine makes an ironclad statement to holding on to what's right and staying true to what satisfies the rider.
- Six-Speed Cruise Drive®: You want a ride that rumbles—not begs for mercy—when you lean on it a little. The Six-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission provides smooth, quiet shifting and reduces engine speed on the highway, so you get a better match between engine turnover and road speed. And the Isolated Drive System makes acceleration flow in a smooth, steady stream from your wrist right down to the pavement. It's a rare ride when a bike responds like this when you're opening up the road ahead.
- Hydraulic Clutch: Performance gets the custom treatment on Custom Vehicle Operations™ motorcycles. The addition of a high-performance clutch with hydraulic actuation helps make sure you're getting a smooth, confident feel with just the right amount of effort and a hands-off reliability that's only fitting. And you'll love the confidence and control it lends when harnessing those 110 cubic inches of Screamin' Eagle® power.
- Screamin' Eagle® Twin Cam 110™ Engine Innovation: Fire up the Twin Cam 110™ engine and feel the low-end torque unleashed. The colossal 110 cubic inches provide seemingly endless torque with adrenaline-pumping pull through all six gears. Boasting the largest-displacement V-Twin engine by Harley-Davidson, the Twin Cam 110™ engine produces 115 ft. lbs. of torque at 4000 rpm. Six speeds. A strong driveline and strong internal parts. And a low cruising rpm that couldn't feel better.
- iPod® Port (iPod® Included): Just having the juice to let loose isn't enough to call this system custom. The tunes themselves can tell the story of your life on two wheels. With an iPod®, an iPod® dock in the right-hand saddlebag, a module integrated into the radio and the intuitive controls right at your fingertips, the music is now yours, and that story is yours to write. And we'll even throw in the iPod® itself.
- Accessory Connector: Beyond the unique paint and graphics. Beyond the broad band of power. Beyond the cool custom features. You can enhance your Custom Vehicle Operations™ motorcycle even more by taking advantage of the exhaustive catalogue of Harley-Davidson® add-ons and accessories. The accessory connector sits discreetly under the rider seat to the left, making sure that whatever add-ons you have for your bike are easily within your reach.
- H-D® Smart Security System with Siren: The factory installed next-generation security system features a hands-free fob that automatically arms and disarms the vehicle electronic security functions as you approach and walk away from the bike. Stick the fob on your ignition key ring and let it do all the work. Plus, a theft-deterrent siren gives you additional protection and peace of mind. It's this attention to details and rider security that make Harley-Davidson® motorcycles unique.
- Electronic Cruise Control: If you're ready to take touring to the next level, the standard cruise feature will help you settle in for the long haul. Get the comfort of the cruise without the cables cluttering up your handlebar. Our electronic throttle control technology makes it possible to have the best of both worlds.
- Anti-Lock Brakes: When it comes to the CVO™ Street Glide® model, "stopping power" has a double meaning. The components of our ABS are tastefully hidden within the wheel hub, so you'll still turn heads with a clean, streamlined design. More importantly, though, you get certainty in the saddle knowing your bike's going to behave when you need it.
- Artfully Hidden Technology: Harley-Davidson® leverages the latest in technology without compromising style and function. That means we hide electronics. The whole wiring harness is skillfully routed behind the jewels of the bike—the tank, engine and all the other eye-popping features you want to see. It's just another way The Motor Company goes the extra mile to give its bikes that premium, top-of-the-line fit and finish.
- Intuitive Controls: Hand controls on a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle are incredibly intuitive. The turn signals are self-canceling and, based on the speed and angle of the motorcycle, they know how long to stay on. Engaging the controls quickly becomes second nature so you can focus less on turning off your signal and more on basking in the freedom of the ride.
- Enhanced High Output Premium Audio: You'll make big impression with more than just Screamin' Eagle® power and CVO style. New for 2012, we boosted the CVO Street Glide's sonic punch by adding a second 100W per channel amplifier and two more speakers with bridged tweeters in the saddlebag lids. That's eight custom speakers and two amps kicking out a total of 400 watts of high-fidelity oomph, making this CVO Touring masterpiece a true "Boom Bagger." So settle in, pump it up, and ride free.
- Lowered Hydraulic Rear Suspension: Custom enhancements deliver the ultimate comfort and ride dynamics. You can even adjust your suspension preload to keep the ride as rigid or soft as you like. The hydraulic rear shocks have 40mm pistons and 14mm rods, so you get the rebound and damping you expect from a top-of-the-line Touring machine no matter what the road throws at you.
- Touring Chassis: A true Touring bike has to be tough enough to take on thousands of miles for years to come. Our Touring chassis is designed to do just that. Based on a single-spar, rigid backbone frame and swingarm, it easily handles the hum of that big Screamin' Eagle® engine, and it's built to last. Perfect for riders that always take the scenic route.
- Legendary Low Speed Maneuverability: At The Motor Company, we believe you don't make innovative, next-generation Touring motorcycles without shedding a little blood, sweat and tears. And when you get it right—like with the low speed maneuverability on our Touring models —all the other upgrades in the ride just combine to create a big-boned bike that is light and nimble while carving up tight turns or if you find yourself riding in a parade or group ride.
- Brembo® Brakes: Confidence. Control. High-performance dual disc Brembo® brakes offer consistent stopping power. The 4-piston front and rear calipers with dual front rotor brake system is state of the art and top of the line. It's just another way The Motor Company puts a high level of detail into their bikes to give you peace of mind throughout your journey.
- Tuned to be Ridden: Harley-Davidson® motorcycles are different than any other bike out on the road. There's a balance to them. The steering, the maneuverability—it's all in concert. And each Harley-Davidson® model is tuned differently to create a unique riding experience for each individual no matter which bike they swing their leg over. Let's face it, we didn't get to where we are by being like everyone else.
- Full-Length Footboards: Your boots were made for riding, in any way you see fit. Our full-length rider footboards boast a tried and true design that's stood the test of time. With a slightly larger board than in years past, you can rock plenty of foot positions for your taste and comfort. Rubber vibration isolation offers a comfortable ride every time. And heel and toe shifting makes getting through the gears quick and easy. Plus, the passenger footpegs add another level of comfort for your riding partner.
- 2-1-2 Exhaust: Welcome to the crossroads of pure Harley-Davidson® style and smart engineering. The 2-1-2 exhaust helps direct heat away from the rider and passenger, while providing ample performance, and signature Harley-Davidson® rumble, and big style.
- Engine Idle Temperature Management Strategy: Our motorcycles are built to be ridden. A lot. So that means that rider comfort is top of mind. Always. With the Engine Idle Temperature Management Strategy (EITMS) feature, the motorcycle automatically cuts fuel and fire from the rear cylinder when idling, which helps reduce engine heat felt by rider and passenger. Best part, you can easily turn this feature on or off yourself whenever the bike is stopped.
- Slammed Seat with Detachable Pillion: Touring comfort meets custom style. This new low-profile, solo-styled 2-piece seat is pure pleasure for you and—with its Big Beast imprint leather inserts—for anyone who happens to stroll by your parking spot. It sits low to keep you snug to the bike, and we've added a matching detachable passenger pillion, matching passenger backrest pad, sissy bar, and grab strap that will keep your passenger happy to push on to the next state.
- Length: 96.2 in. (2,443 mm)
- Seat Height, Laden: 26.5 in. (673.1 mm)
- Seat Height, Unladen: 27.4 in. (695.96 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 5.1 in. (130 mm)
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 26
- Trail: 6.69 in. (470 mm)
- Wheelbase: 63.5 in. (1,613 mm)
- Tires, Front Specification: 130/60B19 61H
- Tires, Rear Specification: 180/55B18 80H
- Fuel Capacity: 6 gal. (22.7 L)
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 4 qt. (3.8 L)
- Weight, As Shipped: 820 lb. (371.952 kg)
- Weight, In Running Order: 858 lb. (389.1888 kg)
- Engine: Air-cooled, Twin Cam 110™
- Bore: 4 in. (101.6 mm)
- Stroke: 4.38 in. (111.3 mm)
- Displacement: 110 cu in (1,802 cc)
- Compression Ratio: 9.15:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st: 9.593
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd: 6.65
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd: 4.938
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th: 4
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th: 3.407
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th: 2.875
- Exhaust: Dark Slate & Black Diamond w/ Phantom Flame Graphics
- Wheels, Front Type: Mirror Chrome Agitator Custom Wheels
- Wheels, Rear Type: Mirror Chrome Agitator Custom Wheels
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 115 ft-lb (156 Nm)
- Engine Torque (rpm): 4,000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 32
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 30
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, neutral, running lights, turn signals, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, cruise control, security system, 6-Speed, low fuel warning, ABS
- Gauges: iPod nano, 8GB
NOTES:Vehicle shown may vary visually by market and may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. See your dealer for details. Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-Davidson may make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation. Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (VRSC™ models and Sportster® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.
- Engine Type
- Twin Cam 110™
- 110 cu in (1,802 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 4 in. (101.6 mm) x 4.38 in. (111.3 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Brakes
- 32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
- Rear Brakes
- 32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
- Front Tire
- 130/60B19 61H
- Rear Tire
- 180/55B18 80H
- 63.5 in. (1,613 mm)
- Seat Height
- Laden: 26.5 in. (673.1 mm); Unladen: 27.4 in. (695.96 mm)
- 6.69 in. (470 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 6 gal. (22.7 L)
- Dry Weight
- 820 lb. (371.952 kg)
- Final Drive
- Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Ruby Red & Typhoon Maroon w/Phantom Flame Graphics, Hot Citrus & Antique Gunstock w/Phantom Flame Graphics, Dark Slate & Black Diamond w/Phantom Flame Graphics
- 2 year unlimited mileage