The Power Max HD 826 OXE with Briggs & Stratton 250cc, OHV 4-cycle engine provides proven power and performance to make your job easier in tough winter conditions. The innovative Quick Stick® control allows you to quickly and easily change chute direction AND chute deflector with a single, smooth motion. Convenient one-hand operation levers allow single-handed operation freeing the other hand to change speeds or the chute control without stopping.
A breakthrough in snow blowing technology, the exclusive Anti-Clogging System meters snow intake to prevent clogging and maximize clearing efficiency. The Power Max HD uses special gears that are so strong they do not need shear pins to protect them. Instead, hardened bolts are used that are designed not to break eliminating the need to ever replace a shear pin.
- 250cc Briggs & Stratton OHV 4-cycle Engine
- 26" clearing width & up to 45' throwing distance
- Ideally used to clear 6+ inches of snow on a 6+ car driveway made of concrete, asphalt, or gravel
- Quick Stick® Chute Control: Quickly and easily change chute direction AND chute deflection with one simple, integrated control.
- Power Max® Anti-Clogging System (ACS): A breakthrough in snowblowing technology, the Power Max® Anti-Clogging System (ACS) handles more snow in less time to get the job done fast! This revolutionary system regulates snow intake to virtually eliminate clogging while maximizing the impellor speed for powerful performance. Other snowblowers require the operator to manually limit snow intake to prevent clogging.
- Commercial-Grade Auger Gearcase: Power is transferred to the serrated augers by a gearcase designed to withstand extreme stress, eliminating the need for troublesome shear pins.
- Power Steering: Turn on a dime! Wheels can be disengaged independently or simultaneously with trigger controls - making turning, reversing, and steering easy for anyone.
- Extra-Large 16" Tires: The wide surface area and the squared-off deep lugs of the extra-large 16" tires aggressively dig down to the sub-surface in deep snow for the best possible traction.
- Large 14" Serrated Auger: Extra-large auger is designed to chew through the tough, compact snow.
- One-Hand Interlock: Convenient levers allow one-handed operation, freeing the other hand to shift speed or adjust chute without stopping the snowthrower.
- Electric Start Standard: For hot starts on the coldest days, each Toro two-stage snowthrower comes equipped with both electric start and a recoil mitten grip start for added peace of mind.
- Headlight Standard: See and be seen with an extra bright flood light.
- Sub Zero Material - Guaranteed For Life: Chute, deflector and ACS are made of a special cold-weather material durable to -104° F and guaranteed for life. It is also rust-free, so there’s no binding, and snow and ice won't stick.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty: Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years. See retailer for full warranty details.
- Auger System: 14 in. extra large serrated auger; Power Max Anti-Clogging System ( ACS)
- Capacity per Minute: Up to 1900 lb. / 864 kg
- Chute Control: Quick Stick®
- Clearing Width: 26 in. (66 cm)
- Engine: Briggs and Stratton OHV 4-Cycle
- Engine Displacement: 250cc
- Fuel Capacity: 3.4 qt. / 3.2 L
- Lighting: Headlight Standard
- One-Hand Interlock: Standard
- Scraper: Adjustable
- Speeds: 6 Forward, 2 Reverse
- Starter: Electric Start
- Throw Distance: Up to 45 ft./ 13.5 m
- Tires: 16 in. (41 cm)
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty; Deflector, Bypass, Chute Warranty Guaranteed for Life
- Weight: 243 lb. / 110 kg
- Cover: Protect your investment with a snowthrower cover made of heavy-duty polyester that's waterproof, abrasion, and tear resistant. This cover is vented to promote air circulation and minimize heat and moisture build-up.
- Drift Breaker: Knocks down large drifts, allowing auger to collect and throw deep snow. Available as an option on all Toro two stage snowthrowers.
- Snow Cab: The clear plastic shield allows for 360 visibility while keeping the operator warm and dry in the toughest winter conditions. Optional Weight Kit is required when using the snow cab.
- Tire Chains: Provide additional traction in slippery conditions. Available as an option on all Toro two stage snowthrowers.
- Weight Kit: Provides balance for snowthrower when additional weight of snow cab is added as an option.
- Heavy-Duty Cast Iron Skids: Designed to be .5" thick for maximum life. The added weight on the front helps to chew through deep snow piles. Reversible for double the life.
- Non-Marking Poly Skids: Protect your driveway and sidewalk surfaces by using these non-marking poly skids. Reversible for double the life.
- Engine Type
- OHV 4-Cycle
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs and Stratton
- Engine Displacement
- 26 in. (66 cm)
- Max Discharge
- Capacity per Minute: Up to 1900 lb. (864 kg); Throw Distance: Up to 45 ft. (13.5 m)
- Wheel Size
- 16 in. (41 cm)
- 243 lb. (110 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.4 qt. (3.2 L)